The most important meeting of the railway industry is imminent. From 18th to 21th September the leading international trade fair InnoTrans will take place in Berlin. Almost 3,000 exhibitors will then spread over all halls on the Berlin exhibition grounds. At the trade fair, NORIS will display its broad portfolio in the field of sensor technology and present NORIFID, a "smart" innovation.
NORIFID – See it live at InnoTrans 2018
- NORIFID: we show how to transmit measurement values from moveable parts wirelessly – the perfect solution for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
- Multi sensors: with our multi sensors, you can measure several different measurement parameters with one sensor (e.g. speed and acceleration).
- Speed sensors: we have extended our modular speed sensor kit. Besides speed sensors with eddy current principle, we will show our new multi-channel speed sensors with up to four galvanically isolated channels.
- Temperature sensors: we have expanded our portfolio – come and take a look at our new types.
- Smart IO-Link device: we will present you new IO-Link compatible sensors. With IO-Link, the sensors become active process participants in an end-to-end automation network and report alarms and failures to control devices.
Furthermore, we show our other proven solutions: analogue indicators for visualisation of speed, temperature, pressure, break force, etc. and devices for signal processing.
We are looking forward to your visit at our booth, hall B6.2, booth 315!