NORIS Group GmbH: We are “the“ customer-oriented supplier of reliable measurement and automation solutions for demanding applications. For 95 years, our medium-sized, privately run family business with more than 200 employees worldwide has been one of the leading specialists in shipbuilding industry and transport technology.
You: know the life on board, the maritime sector or shipbuilding and contribute your wide range of knowledge in various ways in our successful maritime solutions division.
Join our team at our location in Rostock as:
Application engineer (m/f/d)
- You are planning maritime solutions and supporting up to commissioning
- You play an active part by implementing concepts
- You are responsible for projects and time management
- You are supporting our sales department with acquiring new business areas
- You are preparing feasibility and risk assessments
- Degree in electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable to those
- Experience in the shipbuilding sector or maritime applications (e.g. trough working on board) required
- Basic skills in PLC programming
- Basic skills in development with E-plan preferably
- Structured and level-headed way of working even in stressful situations
- You are used to making decisions and represent them
- Your experience makes it easy for you to familiarise yourself with new systems
- German and English language skills should be at least level B2
- Diversified, challenging and independent work
- Honesty and a respectful treatment
- Support for your personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Good transport connection and free parking
Our employees say: “I would choose NORIS again any time.“ – We look forward to hearing from you if you decide to join us.
Please send your application documents ideally as one document via e-mail to:
email@example.com or in writing to: NORIS Automation GmbH, Muggenhofer Str. 95, 90429 Nürnberg.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Flohry via the above-mentioned e-mail address or by telephone: 0911 3201-212.